Mission & Pillars
Dwight School Seoul provides an international education to the highest recognized academic standards. We are committed to finding and igniting the “spark of genius” in EVERY child.
Kindling their interests, we develop inquisitive, informed, self-aware, and ethical citizens who will build a better world.
- Students Develop Active, Enquiring Minds & Effective Learning Skills:
- We Strive for the Highest Educational Standards in an International Context:
- We Promote Education Beyond the Purely Academic:
- Students Develop a Sense of Responsibility & Appreciate Alternative Opinions:
- We Promote a Safe & Supportive Learning Environment so Students Thrive Educationally:
- We Promote Education as a Partnership Involving Students, Teachers & Parents:
- We Recruit, Retain & Develop Faculty Who Contribute to the Academic & Pastoral Development of Our Students:
- We Engage in Continuous Improvement:
1. Personalized Learning
Dwight embraces the individuality of each learner as no two students are the same.
We recognize and foster each student’s gifts and talents.
Dwight’s community is a family of diverse individuals
whose collective goal is to build a better world.
3. Global Vision
Dwight’s mission, vision and pillars extend globally across
our network of schools and are supported by the IB ethos.