Mission, Philosophy & Objectives
Dwight School Seoul provides an international education to the highest recognized academic standards. We are committed to finding and igniting the “spark of genius” in EVERY child.
Kindling their interests, we develop inquisitive, informed, self-aware, and ethical citizens who will build a better world.
- Students Develop Active, Enquiring Minds & Effective Learning Skills:
- We Strive for the Highest Educational Standards in an International Context:
- We Promote Education Beyond the Purely Academic:
- Students Develop a Sense of Responsibility & Appreciate Alternative Opinions:
- We Promote a Safe & Supportive Learning Environment so Students Thrive Educationally:
- We Promote Education as a Partnership Involving Students, Teachers & Parents:
- We Recruit, Retain & Develop Faculty Who Contribute to the Academic & Pastoral Development of Our Students:
- We Engage in Continuous Improvement: